search libraries on
- sjl’s road to Lisp
- Martin Cracauer’s Gentle Introduction to compile-time computing - excellent article series
- https://www.darkchestnut.com/ - he encountered deployment obstacles, wrote a book and blogs about it.
- Malisper’s series on debugging
- Little Bits of Lisp - short videos on various topics: inspecting a condition, basics of lisp’s evaluation model,…
- Common Lisp Tutorials, of which Emacs and Slime - useful keyboard shortcuts
- Common Lisp Study Group (long videos)
- Programming a message bus in Common Lisp - shows the interactive nature of lisp, good use of the debugger, test-driven development to shape the api, bordeaux-threads.
- Web development in Emacs with Common Lisp and ClojureSCript - building Potato, a Slack-like app.
- Programming a MessageBus in Common Lisp
- Shinmera playlists: Treehouse (game dev), Demos (of small programs).
Pushing pixels with Lisp, and by the same author:
and more on Cliki.
- Spycursion - “a sandbox “edutainment” MMO centered around hacking and espionage which takes place in a near-future world”.