- Common Lisp Cookbook
- learning and tutorials
- Lisp project of the day
- Google’s Lisp koans
- Lisp tips a GitHub repository where anybody can post tips an tricks.
- learning and tutorials
search libraries on
- sjl’s road to Lisp
- Martin Cracauer’s Gentle Introduction to compile-time computing - excellent article series
Of course, see my Udemy Lisp course!
I also post videos on Youtube, check this out:
- How to quickly create a Common Lisp project with my project generator: see an ASDF system definition, how to build a binary, run the project from sources, load everything in Emacs, run the test suite…
- How to interactively fix failing tests - very short video to showcase the interactive debugger and that we can re-compile a failing function and resume the execution from where it failed to see it finally pass.
Those ones ar great too:
- Little Bits of Lisp - short videos on various topics: inspecting a condition, basics of lisp’s evaluation model,…
- Common Lisp Tutorials, of which Emacs and Slime - useful keyboard shortcuts
- Programming a message bus in Common Lisp - shows the interactive nature of lisp, good use of the debugger, test-driven development to shape the api, bordeaux-threads.
- Marco Baringer’s SLIME Tutorial Video - a video showing Marco develop a package and explaining Slime and Lisp features, with many little important explanations (1 hour). It only has some rotten bits, for example it installs packages with asdf-install and not Quicklisp.
- Web development in Emacs with Common Lisp and ClojureSCript - building Potato, a Slack-like app.
- Shinmera playlists: Treehouse (game dev), Demos (of small programs).
- Pushing pixels with Lisp, and by the same author:
- CEPL demo - working with OpenGL
- Baggers’ channels.
Cando: computational chemistry with Common Lisp on LLVM with Jupyter notebooks
McClim interactive GUI demos. Code examples. Presentation of Clim listener, Clim debugger, drawing objects into the GUI repl.
and more on Cliki.
Kandria - a nice platform game being actively developed and launching soon. Check it out!
Spycursion - “a sandbox “edutainment” MMO centered around hacking and espionage which takes place in a near-future world”.
- dmomd - A rogue-like RPG with turn based movement and combat.
Jettatura - a challenging first-person dungeon-crawler (DRPG) with round-based combat. On Steam and planned for 2022, Q2.
http://www.sebity.com/projects.php (Snake, the Invaders,… with OpenGL)
cl-snake snake in the terminal
Fruktorama, Tetris-like with fruits.