I wanted to do this for a year and here we are ! I don't think I'll carry on, with this format at least.
If I missed anything crucial: you have comments and PRs: https://gitlab.com/lisp-journey/lisp-journey.gitlab.io/
Happy (re)discoveries !
- Debugging – the Common Lisp Cookbook
- Loop, iteration, mapping – the Common Lisp Cookbook
- cl-exercise: Common Lisp Learning System running on browsers
- various SBCL releases (from 1.4.13 to 1.4.15) (not many changes you think ?)
- Release of Corman Lisp 3.1 (Windows), with personal notes (also this thread)
- European Lisp Symposium 2019 - Call for Papers
- Dandelion, Eclipse IDE plugin, updated for SBCL 1.4.10
- December Quicklisp update, october
- Common Lisp is now available to use at Kattis
- CANDO - A Computational Chemistry programming environment integrating Common Lisp and C++ based on the Jupyter notebook
- Coalton, a dialect of ML embedded in Common Lisp (alpha)
- [Ulubis - A Wayland compositor written in Common Lisp](Ulubis - A Wayland compositor written in Common Lisp)
- ISO 8601 date/time library
- Voxel game engine (Minecraft)
- magrathea: chaotic-neutral web security for Hunchentoot
- schannel: Common Lisp Windows SChannel API
- qbase64: A fast and flexible base64 encoder/decoder in Lisp
- Beautify Practical Common Lisp, Firefox extension
- static-dispatch: Static generic function dispatch. The purpose is to provide an optimization in cases where the usual dynamic dispatch is too slow, and the dynamic features are not required
- cl-http2-protocol: HTTP/2 interop library in Common Lisp
- [cl-punch: Scala-like and CL21-like anonymous lambda literal](cl-punch: Scala-like and CL21-like anonymous lambda literal) See other lambda shorthands.
- Scheme macros for Common Lisp
- The INVAL plan validator, and other PDDL tools
- Australian Government statistics collection library
- Easy local bindings
- cl-fm - a file manager using cl-cffi-gtk (seems staling. “not ready for prime time”)
- cl-intervals: Intervals and interval trees for Common Lisp
- nodgui - yet another Tcl/Tk-based GUI package for Common Lisp
- YstokWidgets Professional Edition
- MIDGETS - A collection of CAPI widgets and utilities
- subtext: A mostly-text-based UI bridges Common Lisp objects and runs of text. Minimal text-based user interface
- s2i-lisp: Common Lisp + Quicklisp OpenShift Build Image
- lisp-images: Docker images for common lisp development (with some others, see the awesome-list)
- Quicklisp.nvim - Common Lisp package management within Neovim
- JSCL 0.7.0 now supports CLOS thanks to the work of vlad-km
- Next browser 1.2.0 is out!
- Lem editor 1.5 released with executables, rust-mode, nim-mode, html-mode, jsx, calc-mode, ncurses for windows, experimental lsp-mode, support for async processes, python and scheme repl and more
- cl-rest-server: Serve REST APIs from Common Lisp, Swagger support
- lfarm - a library for distributing work across machines (on top of lparallel and usocket)
- cl-docutils: implementation of Docutils. Includes a parser for the reStructured format, writers to html and latex
- formulador: render math formulas in 2D in your terminal!
- cl-bibtex: A compatible re-implementation of the BibTeX program in Common Lisp, with a BST-to-CL compiler
- clcon - a Common Lisp editor (tcl/tk, mostly russian)
- C language syntax embedded in Common Lisp
- This Old Lisp (on CCL)
- How the strengths of Lisp-family languages facilitate building complex and flexible bioinformatics applications
- Writing a natural language date and time parser - internals of the Common Lisp library Chronicity
- validate-superclass explained
- CFFI arrays versus STATIC-VECTORS: a comparison
- Dumping Common Lisp streams
- Killing Common Lisp methods and classes
- Funny method combinations
- Implementing Hunchentoot custom sessions
- Overview of Documentation Generators (codex, coo, declt, staple, cldomain)
- Challenging myself to learn Common Lisp in one month
- Converter of maps from Reflex Arena to QuakeWorld. cl-yacc, 3d-matrices
- Debugging Common Lisp in Slime
- Packages in Common Lisp, a tutorial (pdf)
- How to write test fixtures for FiveAM - Dark Chestnut
- Franz and Semantic Web Co. Partner to Create a Noam Chomsky Knowledge Graph
- Composing in Lisp with Csound (see also audio and music composition software)
- Blogging with Lisp
- Compiler basics: lisp to assembly
- Marvin Minsky - Scientist - The beauty of the Lisp language
- Baggers responds to ‘Reasons why Lisp games suffer’
- About Making Games in Lisp - Gamedev
- [Creating a (Non-Trivial) Lisp Game in 2018](Creating a (Non-Trivial) Lisp Game in 2018)
- Lisp and the remote agent - with an AMA of Ron Garret
- How to make (Common) Lisp popular?
- Feedback from a new LispWorks user (how is LispWorks the company going ?)
- How do you normally use a program once written ?
- How does Common Lisp implement hot code reloading?
- Structs vs Parametric Polymorphism (an answer to the “switching from Common Lisp to Julia - thoughts ?” post) also this discussion
- How to work on a project and make sure dependencies are tracked correctly?
- Does anyone else hate LOOP?
- What does it take to understand the true power of Lisp?
- How did Lisp make your life easier ?
- Should local variables be avoided when possible when doing functional programming?
- Is ABCL an active project and does it support JRE 1.11?
- Has the Gnu Coreutils ever been implemented in Lisp? If not, would that be a worthwhile project?
- “Classes are not interactions!” by shka
- 2018 LLVM Developers’ Meeting: C. Schafmeister “Lessons Learned Implementing Common Lisp with LLVM”
- A pile of parens
- Pushing Pixels with Lisp - 61 - Stenciling (Failed attempt)