- Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming epub
- Models and Databases, with Mito and SxQL - the Common Lisp Cookbook
- Awesome Common Lisp learning list
- ELS2018 proceedings (PDF)
- SBCL 1.4.6 released
- SBCL 1.4.7 Released
- LispWorks 7.1.1 - Patches
- SBCL method-combination fixes
- SBCL method tracing
- $500 Bounty on Clozure/ccl
- Junior Lisp Developer, RavenPack, Marbella, Spain
- 3E : Lisp Developer - development, maintenance, design and unit testing of SynaptiQ’s real-time aggregation and alerting engine that processes time-series and events. This data engine is Common Lisp based.
- Lisp Engineer - AI (Natural Language Reasoning)
Quicklisp dist update, march 2018
- SHCL: An Unholy Union of POSIX Shell and Common Lisp (reddit)
- Heroku buildpack for Common Lisp
- Kubernetes Client Library for Common Lisp
- Interactive Common Lisp code snippets in any web page
- rove - small testing framework (Fukamachi’s successor to Prove)
- can - a role-based access right control library
- house - custom asynchronous HTTP server for the Deal project.
- oxenfurt - A Common Lisp client library for the Oxford dictionary API.
- Lisp Interface to Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED®)
- reddit1.0 source code (comments), then Reddit’s code runs on SBCL. See also reddit.
- Petalisp: Elegant High Performance Computing
- Code Golf Site with Common Lisp Support!
- vseloved/wiki-lang-detect: Text language identification using Wikipedia data
- ppath, a path manipulation library
- CRAM: Cognitive Robot Abstract Machine - a toolbox for designing, implementing and deploying software on autonomous robots
- Pseudoscheme - An implementation of Scheme embedded in Common Lisp (“with minor changes it runs in ABCL, CCL, ECL and LispWorks. But not in SBCL…”)
- Powerlisp: A simple tool to automate your work with dmenu/rofi
- curry-compose-reader-macros - concise function partial application and composition
- json-mop: A metaclass for bridging CLOS and JSON objects
- clsh: a set of Lispy bindings for running and composing *nix processes
- snakes - Python style generators for Common Lisp. (Includes a port of itertools.)
- Cocoa interface code written in Lisp for use with Clozure Common Lisp
- cl-bench - Common Lisp benchmarking suite
- Eclipse Common Lisp (Howard Stearns / Elwood Corp)
- Arboreta/arboreta-wasm - Common Lisp tooling for WebAssembly
- QGAME: Quantum and Gate Measurement Emulator
- Trivia: Pattern Matching
From the Lisp Game Jam 2018:
- Lisp, Jazz, Aikido: Three Expressions of a Single Essence
- Creating a CL-Rivescript Interpreter (Part 1) and part 10
- Why lisp - biolisp
- Scripting in Common Lisp with buildapp’s multi-call binaries and fare’s cl-scripting
- Fun with Macros: Gathering / Steve Losh
- Calling Go Functions from Lisp
- Lispology - Printing floating-point numbers
- Prolog to Lisp
- How do you design with Prolog in Lisp?
- When to use type specifiers in CL code?
- Jeff Massung: Common Lisp libraries that I made over the course of a few years and have consistenly returned to, always found useful, and kept up-to-date.
- Experience writing a full featured livejournal blog client in Common Lisp. Part 2: client logic
- My Lisp Journey #1: Getting Started With trivial-gamekit
- The (Un)common Lisp approach to Operations Research (2012)
- Alien: Return of Alien Technology to Classical Planning
- What Common Lisp web library should I use?, and Lisp for building a web app, options?
- How to collect all asdf dependencies for package-inferred-system?
- SBCL on Raspberry Pi
- Please, join the cl-telegram-bot refactoring effort!
- GUI development done in Lisp (2013 comment) (reddit)
- Question: trying to generalize posix ‘stat-’ functions
- Package Name and Nickname Collisions in Quicklisp
- Common Lisp and Machine Learning these days
- Is cl-autowrap the preferred way to generate FFI bindings these days?
- Want to make it so Common Lisp understands GeoJSON data
- How to send and receive data over UDP asynchronously in common lisp?
- Fun with Macros: Gathering / Steve Losh
- One package per (or file project something-else)?
- Small executables in LISP ?
- What can Sly do out-of-the-metaphorical-box that slime+slime-company+
- TIL that I can create CLOS constructors for conditions
- Macro question from a Clojure programmer
- Why did you decide to learn Lisp?
- How do you go about starting a Common Lisp Project? A beginner looking for pointers.
- Lots of bits of lisp - CFFI
- Lots of bits of Lisp - Macros (2 hr episode)
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- Lisp, The Quantum Programmer’s Choice - Computerphile episode 2
- McCLIM + Maxima: plot manipulation
- McCLIM + Maxima: vector demo
- Comfy Lisp Programming - Project “Wikify” | Episode 2 @ 10am PST
- Pushing Pixels with Lisp - Episode 45 - World space shenanigans & Vignette
- Common lisp and C++17 Live coding stream | TinyCDN CFFI Interop | Episode 13
- Growing a Lisp compiler - Amsterdam Lisp
- Web Development in Emacs, Common Lisp and Clojurescript - Potato (Slack-like)
- Any news on the ELS videos? (answer: no)