- [Multidimensional arrays – the Common Lisp Cookbook](Multidimensional arrays – the Common Lisp Cookbook)
- Error and condition handling - the Common Lisp Cookbook
- Scripting: parsing command line arguments, building self-contained executables - the Common Lisp Cookbook
- ASDF Best Practices for 2018
- The Quicklisp local-projects mechanism
- How to distribute your software, not library, on Quicklisp ala python pip
- Common Lisp Brazil Community
- Awesome Lisp companies
- Announcing Quickref: a global documentation project for Common Lisp
- Next web browser
- cl-repl, the Common Lisp ipython-like REPL
- Emotiq - blockchain in Common Lisp
- original reddit code from 2005. reddit.
- Temperance - logic programming (in development, reached v1.0.0)
- QR code 2005 encoder in Common Lisp
- print-licences: print licenses used by the given project and its dependencies (from sjl and dk_jackdaniel's utils)
- Dufy, color library
- cl-flow - Data-flowish computation tree library for non-blocking concurrent Common Lisp.
- A docker container for CL development (also lisp-devel, CI on CL Cookbook)
- Quickfork - Quicklisp for teams
- Apache Thrift gains CL support
- JSCL playground
- MAGICL: Matrix Algebra proGrams In Common Lisp - Rigetti Computing
- Quicklisp dist update for february 2018
- SBCL 1.4.5
- Portacle 1.1 release: SBCL update, ASDF fixes
- McCLIM 0.9.7 “Imbolc” release
- Peter Norvig's Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming - book as pdf and lisp code on Github
- [cl-torrents 0.9 - readline interface and 1337x.to scraper](cl-torrents 0.9 - readline interface and 1337x.to scraper)
- Folio2 - a collection of small libraries that provide support for functional idioms and data structures in Common Lisp; seamless integration of Series and FSet
- Lisp Interface to Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED®)
- cl-bench benchmarking tool. reddit.
- Screamer - nondeterministic programming. Augment Common Lisp with practically all of the functionality of both Prolog and constraint logic programming languages (10 yo, Nikodemus)
- C-Mera, a Common Lisp source-to-source compiler to generate C/C++
- Regex, regular expression library in Common Lisp
- Cells, spreadsheet-like expressiveness for CLOS
- Starting a minimal Common Lisp project
- Emacs + ECL on Android
- Generic, consistent and dotted access of data structures with Access - lisp-journey (reddit)
- Quicklisp's per-project build failures RSS feed
- Quicklisp implementation stats for 2017+
- cl-charms crash course
- LLVM’s garbage collection facilities and SBCL’s generational GC
- A bunch of utilities from (again) sjl: higher order functions, sequences, debugging, profiling.
- Sheets as ideal forms
- The return of cl-notebook
- Testing the SERIES package
- Portacle hits #1 on Hackernews
- What do you plan to work on in 2018?
- Pros and cons of different ways to declare types in Common Lisp?
- Has anyone considered or started a project to write a CL implementation in WebAssembly?
- What do you recommend to work with SQL databases ? What's your experience with Mito ? and sqlite only interface: cl-sqlite or cl-dbi ? and is there an ORM that generates classes from table definitions ?
- How to get asdf system dependencies
- Join the cl-telegraph-bot refactoring effort !
- GUI development done in Lisp (2013 comment)
- Strategies for Dealing with Large Amounts of Memory in Lisp? (SBCL)
- GUI embedded plots in Lisp ?
- Is there any non-lisp that copies Common Lisp's condition system?
Common Lisp VS …
- As a newbie, what I will miss if I choose Racket over Common Lisp? Or if I happen to learn both at somepoint in future, choosing Racket/Common Lisp now would make sense?
- What can other languages do that Lisp can't ?
- Pushing Pixels with Lisp
- Lisp Treehouse
- Common Lisp study group 01-30-2018 (video)
- Little bits of Lisp
- Research Scientist Interactive Theorem Proving (using PVS, a Common Lisp application)
- Lisp Engineer, Mind.ai
- lisp-based domain specific language, compiler design
- Seeking co-founder for Lisp game studio
If we missed anything: https://gitlab.com/lisp-journey/lisp-journey.gitlab.io