- sjl’s road to Lisp
- https://www.darkchestnut.com/ - he encountered deployment obstacles, wrote a book and blogs about it.
- Malisper’s series on debugging
- Little Bits of Lisp - short videos on various topics: inspecting a condition, basics of lisp’s evaluation model,…
- Common Lisp Tutorials, of which Emacs and Slime - useful keyboard shortcuts
- Common Lisp Study Group (long videos)
- Web development in Emacs with Common Lisp and ClojureSCript - building Potato, a Slack-like app.
- Shinmera playlists: Treehouse (game dev), Demos (of small programs).
Pushing pixels with Lisp, and by the same author:
and more on Cliki.
Example websites built with Lisp:
- Quickdocs-server - Caveman, Djula templates, Datafly and Sxql, Envy configuration switcher, Qlot, a simple fabfile for deployment.
- Quickutil - ningle, closure-template, jquery and pjax, hot deploy with connection to a swank server, a fabfile, nginx, supervisor, watchdog autoreload.
See also Potato, Turtl and others in the Software section.