- Common Lisp Cookbook
search libraries on
- sjl’s road to Lisp
- Martin Cracauer’s Gentle Introduction to compile-time computing - excellent article series
Of course, see my Udemy Lisp course!
I also post videos on Youtube, check this out:
- How to quickly create a Common Lisp project with my project generator: see an ASDF system definition, how to build a binary, run the project from sources, load everything in Emacs, run the test suite…
- How to interactively fix failing tests - very short video to showcase the interactive debugger and that we can re-compile a failing function and resume the execution from where it failed to see it finally pass.
Those ones ar great too:
- Little Bits of Lisp - short videos on various topics: inspecting a condition, basics of lisp’s evaluation model,…
- Common Lisp Tutorials, of which Emacs and Slime - useful keyboard shortcuts
- Programming a message bus in Common Lisp - shows the interactive nature of lisp, good use of the debugger, test-driven development to shape the api, bordeaux-threads.
- Marco Baringer’s SLIME Tutorial Video - a video showing Marco develop a package and explaining Slime and Lisp features, with many little important explanations (1 hour). It only has some rotten bits, for example it installs packages with asdf-install and not Quicklisp.
- Web development in Emacs with Common Lisp and ClojureSCript - building Potato, a Slack-like app.
- Shinmera playlists: Treehouse (game dev), Demos (of small programs).
- Pushing pixels with Lisp, and by the same author:
and more on Cliki.
Kandria - a nice platform game being actively developed and launching soon. Check it out!
Spycursion - “a sandbox “edutainment” MMO centered around hacking and espionage which takes place in a near-future world”.
http://www.sebity.com/projects.php (Snake, the Invaders,… with OpenGL)
cl-snake snake in the terminal
Fruktorama, Tetris-like with fruits.